• Be cohesive yet creative
• Don't be afraid of bold colors
• White is great, but mostly for the beach photos
• Jeans work with any outfit
• Patterns are welcome as long as not mixed or overwhelming.
• Avoid graphic tees
• It is best for all to wear two main colors (do not be afraid to mix shades), but a touch of a third contrasting color can work really well and add a spark.
source: photo tips
Wife, Mother, Friend, Brazilian, Navy brat, LDS convert. I'm all about love, laughter, details, and dancing.
Custom portrait and lifestyle photographer serving Salt Lake City - Utah and surrounding areas. Specializing in capturing meaningful moments, I find the most joy in photographing high school seniors, engagements, anniversary, family, and personal branding sessions. Established in 2013, Maryana Wright Photography has photographed hundreds of clients in the Gila Valley, AZ. Ideal clients are authentic, easy-going, fun-loving, silly-dancers, and place a great value in professional photography and quality print products. I believe that the purpose of photography is not only to make you look good, but also tell your authentic story and freeze time. Contact me today to chat about how we can help you bring your images to life and preserve your precious moments for generations to come.